Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Haunted Fence of Tankerton

This is a sighting brought to my attention by Whitstable resident, SB. A haunted fence sounded intriguing so I headed out to Tankerton straight away. On investigation, I found myself in sudden freak weather conditions - was this an attempt by entities to warn me off?
Rain hammered hard on the pavement and was blown by the sea-wind into waves of spray. As the rain passed a rainbow arched through the sky, and my eyes saw the evil in the wooden fence in front of me.









I'm guessing, but could it be that these are the faces of spirits trapped inside the wood of a Witches Hanging Tree*, which is now buzz-sawed into B&Q fence panels? They seem to be animal faces, perhaps Witches familiars? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

ufohunters@rocketmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment