Saturday, April 23, 2016

Dogman Encounter in New Mexico? Mysterious Bloodsucker Killing Goats 

Say 'Cheese'...Robber Has Wide Grin


Dogman Encounter in New Mexico?

Edward in New York called in to tell of his bizarre creature encounter outside Alamogordo, New Mexico:

“I'm 45. This was back in 1990. I'm driving my friend from Long Island out to Tuscon, Arizona. I'm coming through the mountains into Alamogordo, New Mexico. And this dog comes out and I'm like shit I'm gonna hit him. So I stopped the truck. I'm pulling a trailer. I'm driving a Toyota pick-up with a Uhaul trailer. And I said, alright, and he comes up to the driver's side door. Now I know I had plenty of rest because I'm sleeping during the day, he's driving during the day. I drive all night. I wake my buddy up. 'Darren, wake up! Look at this!' The dog gets up and he had short front legs, like a Dingo. The eyes were glowing! Dingos are indigenous to Australia. They're not in the south west out in the desert. Anyway, he comes up... I like rolled my window down a little bit and I said, No, something's not right. So I locked the door. I pushed the button down with my elbow because I'm left handed. I hit the door and I reach over with my right hand and I roll the window up. He scratched on the window and then he was literally trying to open the door. He stood up... He stood up on his hind legs, back hind legs and he was literally trying to lift the door handle like he knew what he was doing. And I said, 'Darren, wake up!' And he looked over and he said, What the hell is that? I put it in first gear, it was a manual truck. I put it in first and I start... We were on a hill going up. I'm like, 'I don't know what the hell that was but that was crazy.' He reached and tried to open the door on the truck. If I didn't lock it in time, he probably would have opened the door. I'll never forget it. I was about 20 or 21. I'm 45 now. Craziest thing.”

Source: Coast To Coast AM - April 8, 2016


Transcribed by Jamie Brian

2 comments:

  1. a very very strange one! It is way beyond the usual bipedal canine report. Because of new Mexico, I tend to the possibility that this man was dealing with an extraterrestrial. Maybe a Grey ET, who are capable of creating false images into observers mind. A Dingo is the one it chose as it's mimicry illusion apprearence. What it wanted??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily he locked the door with the knob pushed down. Who knows what happened

    ReplyDelete